Join Kathi and Michele in today’s podcast episode as they tell you how to create a mobile office. Who says you need to stop working en route to your next event? Get the most out of your day by using these creative pockets of time to work on the go.
In this episode, you will know:
- Which products Kathi and Michele like to use when they’re on the go.
- Why it’s crucial to back up your writing with Dropbox.
- How to continue your communication with your team even when you’re in the car.
Thank you for tuning in today. Until next time!
Items talked about in today’s episode can be found in the links below:
Kathi & Michele’s “Away” Bag
Cell Phone Stand Dock
To help out the show:
• Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
• Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now. And never miss an episode or blog.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach
About The Podcast
The Communicator Academy Podcast is for those who love God and want to share His story through writing, speaking, social media – and yes – even marketing. Hosts Kathi Lipp and Michele Cushatt are both “communication nerds” who love talking about God’s message and how to share it better. Their refreshing and honest take on the “industry” do’s and don’ts as well as insight on what makes you stand out from the rest, will not only entertain, but will serve in helping you propel your career to the next level. If you are looking to clarify your calling, you will want to hang out with these two.
Learn from their years of communicating (as well as the mistakes they’ve made along the ways,) and be inspired to get out there and create. Welcome to the podcast!