Join Kathi as she talks all things tech with fab designer Angela Bouma of A. Bouma Writing and Design, and tech genius Roger Lipp of Communicator Academy, as they break down all the plugins you will need for your site.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of plugins you “should” have for your blog? (And like Kathi, aren’t really sure what they do anyway?) Plus – if you have too many plugins it slows down your site and that is actually a HUGE problem. What’s a blogger to do?
In this info-packed podcast, let Angela and Roger show you:
• what plugin you actually need (and why)
• how to make your blog behave the way that you want
• stop feeling shame when all the other bloggers are talking plugins and you don’t understand what the heck they are talking about
I’m thrilled to have two of the smartest people I know (who also are two of my favorite people) here to explain it all to us.
– W3 Total Cache (Improves site performance)
– Yoast SEO (helps with SEO)
– WooCommerce (adds ecommerce to your site)
– Akismet (anti-spam)
– Google Analytics for WordPress by Monster Insights (adds detailed analytics)
– Bloom (lead capture integration)
– jetpack (a large toolbox of helpful features for wordpress)
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
• Leave a note in the comment section below.
• Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
• Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
• Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now.
Special thanks to Angela and Roger for joining me this week. Until next time!
Angela began her work as a corporate marketing professional, more than 16 years ago. For the past six years, Angela has been working side by side with speakers and authors to build their business through branding strategies. Angela is a web and graphic designer and works with clients in platform building. She is also a contributor on the Communicator Academy blog. Learn more at her site.
Roger helps teams reach their full productivity potential by teaching them practical and simple steps to reach their goals. Roger and his wife, author Kathi Lipp, teach communicators how to share their message through social media and email marketing.
He and Kathi coauthored Happy Habits for Every Couple with Harvest House Publishers.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO