Let’s face it, it is so hard to put your time, energy, and let’s be honest, tears into social media and end up feeling like it’s not even making a difference.
And by the way what does “being relevant” even mean – and is it something we should even strive for?
Dr. Jen of #BeWorthFollowing is going to lay it all out for us. (Have I mentioned how much I love Dr. Jen?)
Here are my questions for Dr. Jen:
• What does it mean to be relevant online?
• How do you understand who you are actually trying to reach?
• How do you navigate the changing trends of social media?
So come nerd out with Dr. Jen and I as we discuss all things social media.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
• Leave a note in the comment section below.
• Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
• Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
• Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now.
Reference: Dennis Yu
As a Social Media/Communication Strategist, Jennifer Bennett’s passion is to help organizations with strategy, implementation, and training as they relate to online presence. She has been able to assist a variety of leaders in creating their voice and brand awareness on some of the largest social media platforms.
Jennifer is passionate about helping those in leadership see how their social media presence can truly change and impact the lives of others and how they can #BeWorthFollowing. To learn more about Jen, you can connect with her here: www.DrJenBennett.com
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach