Have you ever tried to challenge yourself to see how much you can get done in 15 minutes? Or tried to multitask while waiting for your coffee to heat up in the microwave? I bet you have!
Last week Kathi and Michele talked about obstacles that interfere with productivity; ambition, inhibition, and confusion. Today, Michele is going to start the conversation with you about your homework. She challenged you to take 30 to 60 minutes to write down which obstacles are interfering with your productivity.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- Clearly, what your obstacles are and how to get jump started on your productivity.
- What impacts your current productivity and what is your reality?
- What your clear goal is and what your definition of success is.
- What the cure is for comparison.
Download your homework here!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach