Kathi and Michele talk about something that is so important to all of us; finding your niche. It’s hard to narrow down our message from just wanting to help “everyone” to something very specific that we want to speak into the lives of others.
Kathi says there is something about each of us that makes us memorable and we don’t want to spend the rest of our lives with a message inside of us that needs to be shared.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- Why it’s important to find your niche.
- Why finding your niche helps make you memorable.
- Why finding your niche actually makes you an expert.
- Why finding your niche helps you get a book contract.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Join us for next week’s episode (Part 2) when we talk about how to find your niche. You won’t want to miss it!
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach