Welcome back! Thank you for joining us in part 2 of “Finding Your Niche” with Kathi Lipp and Michele Cushatt. Last week you learned why it’s important to find your niche and today you’ll learn how to find it.
Kathi shares two very specific questions to help you with this. Even if you don’t know what your passion is and as Michele says, “When you can’t see the forest through the trees,” Kathi encourages you how to find out what your niche is in a very simplified way. If you’ve been wondering what your message is and how to pinpoint it and cultivate it, today’s episode is just for you.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- What the 2 questions are that Kathi asks when it comes to finding your niche.
- Why asking yourself what your passionate about can help you find your specialty.
- What an example of expertise looks like when it comes to finding a niche.
- What it means when people keep asking you the same question.
As promised, here is Kathi’s helpful sentence when narrowing down and clarifying your niche. Fill in the blanks with your own answers to help you find yours.
“I can offer ______ to ______ who are ______ about ______because _______.”
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach