Kathi and Michele share 6 ways to meet a deadline. Home remodel, DIY, and other commitments can make a deadline seem “extra” impossible. Today you will learn how to work to make any deadline possible.
Kathi and Michele share their crazy home remodel antics while keeping book deadlines. Check out Michele’s “mobile” office shown below.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- How short sprints of work are beneficial to your strategy.
- The importance of small rewards.
- How to consider creative help in completing your project.
- How tools like Voxer can help you in brainstorming.
Michele shares with us about her mobile office in the middle of a deadline! Here what it looked like in reality:
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Join us for next week’s episode (Part 2) when we talk about the next three ways to make a deadline. You won’t want to miss it!
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach