Welcome back! Kathi and Michele share the next three steps on how to meet a deadline that seems impossible. Kathi shares about how setting up collaboration with others can help with both the creative and practical side of life when you have a difficult deadline.
Have a deadline to meet? Want help with the practical side of getting it done? Join Kathi and Michele as they help you to align the practical side of your life in the process. Save up those coffee cards for “such a time as this”!
In today’s episode, you will know:
- How to utilize practical help in the short term to meet that deadline.
- The importance of accountability with a few people you really trust.
- Last but not least, when to consider if it is necessary to renegotiate.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach