Kathi is joined today by Lyneta Smith. Her new book, Curtain Call, is a memoir that will take the reader through the journey of how she learned to trust God with her story.
Kathi and Lyneta dive further into how to write a memoir in order to serve your audience. .
In today’s episode, you will know:
- How memoir is like a platypus.
- How to know when you are ready to write a memoir.
- What it looks like to frame a memoir.
- How to protect your family and friends when telling the hard story.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
For more information on Lyneta Smith’s tips on writing memoir, subscribe to Communicator Academy today.
Purchase your copy of Curtain Call here. If you order the ebook by Wednesday, March 13th, you pay only $2.99. (50% off the list price.)
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Lyneta Smith is a writer and speaker whose life mission is to point people to the goodness of God. She is the author of Curtain Call, recipient of the 2017 Best Nonction Foundation Award. She and her husband live near Nashville, TN.