Have you asked yourself why or how you should start a Facebook Group?
Kathi and Michele are together at The Red House with social media guru Tonya Kubo. Learn in today’s episode how creating a Facebook group is where the true connection happens.
Tonya will share how planning for your group before it starts will help create a culture and atmosphere in your group that accurately reflects your target audience.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- How Facebook is the only mechanism for direct communication to your audience other than in person.
- The importance of determining the rules before you create your group.
- What are the practical steps for launching a successful group
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Meet Our Guest
Speaker and Social Media Expert
Tonya Kubo is obsessed with the power of social media to create community among strangers. She is the founder of the Clutter Free Academy Facebook group, the Clutter Free for Life membership program and leads book launch and manuscript development teams for authors. Learn more at tonyakubo.com.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach