Facebook live is the video mechanism to connect with your fans and followers. Are you a reluctant video person like Michele? Michele understands how the vulnerability of the medium creates very powerful connection with the people you are trying to serve.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- How Facebook Live is a more forgiving medium since it is live.
- The benefit of video to connect with your audience
- What are the seven steps to create an effective Facebook Live?
- The best tool for creating an effective title
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Meet Our Guest
Speaker and Social Media Expert
Tonya Kubo is obsessed with the power of social media to create community among strangers. She is the founder of the Clutter Free Academy Facebook group, the Clutter Free for Life membership program and leads book launch and manuscript development teams for authors. Visit her at tonyakubo.com.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach