Have you been wondering if you should start a podcast?
Kathi and Michele discuss the why’s and the how’s to start a podcast. Today, in part one, they will discuss the why’s. There are right and wrong reasons. The most important reason not to start a podcast – doing it only to build a platform.
Discover the five solid reasons to get you started!
In today’s episode, you will know:
- What is the most important driver to staring your own podcast
- The importance of a podcast for a speaker
- How a podcast can deepen your relationship with your audience
- What a podcast will teach you about your writing and speaking
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation.
To help out the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Join us for next week’s episode (Part 2) when Kathi and Michele dive further into how to start a podcast. You won’t want to miss it!
7 Days to a Published Podcast is available for purchase here .
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach