Welcome back to the podcast on podcasts! Let’s talk tech.
Kathi and Michele talk all things tech in part 2 of this podcast on podcasts. Anything important takes time. The top three questions are answered in this episode. Finally, you will hear Roger Lipp’s Cheap/Almost Free Tech List for getting started properly.
For all the information on how to get your podcast started, 7 Days to a Published Podcast is available for purchase here .
In today’s episode, you will know:
- How to define what your podcast should be about
- The time and effort needed to publish a podcast
- What does it look like to build an audience
- The specific tech gear to get you started
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Basic Episode Prep Card:
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach