Kathi and Michele discuss how to determine what to charge for a speaking engagement.
Ultimately only you can determine what you need to charge. There are some speaking engagements that won’t pay you very much that you will do and some that promise to pay a lot but aren’t the right opportunity.
As a result of these 8 important questions, Kathi and Michele will help you decide what to charge.
The 8 QUESTIONS to ask yourself:
1. What are my expenses?
2. How much prep is required?
3. What travel time/costs will be involved?
4. What family/personal life “cost” is involved?
5. Is there an opportunity for video/audio recordings and/or photo opportunity?
6. Is there any networking or relationship building potential?
7. Will there be product sales? How much income can I count on?
8. What does my heart say?
In today’s episode, you will know:
- What expenses to consider when traveling.
- There is so much more to consider than the bottom line.
- Sometimes when we are radically obedient in the moment, it’s amazing how something else sometimes opens up.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach