Welcome back to part 2! Kathi and Michele continue to share eight strategies to overcome writer’s block.
Last week, they talked about how play, free writing, and movement help to break up the block. From James Taylor to lighting candles, Kathy and Michele share their daily writing routines that can help set you up for less blocks and more productive writing times.
Don’t forget to download the list and keep it in your writing space to help you set up your routine for success!
In today’s episode, you will know:
- Sometimes your brain needs to be triggered to help move into the writing place.
- How the right music can help you overcome a block.
- The importance of creating a writing routine.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach