Communicator Academy podcast is partnering with two sponsors today!
MOPS is committed to provide opportunities for women to learn, lead and do things that push women out of their comfort zones in all the best ways. No matter what level of your speaking journey, join MOPS in their inaugural year with their Speaker Network. Apply here and lend your voice today!
Lead Bold conference in Livermore, CA Sept 6-7 is for all women in leadership no matter what your ministry. Leadership in ministry is better when we do it together! Thanks Lead Bold Conference for partnering with Communicator Academy. We love to see women lead bold!
In our podcast today, Kathi and Michele talk today about devotional writing. Michele shares the steps on how to write a devotional.
Steps to write a devotional:
1. A specific Bible verse that serves as the THEME
2. An opening anecdote or personal story
3. Transition to the Bible reference
4. Personal application
5. OPTIONAL: Brief tie-back to original story
In today’s episode, you will know:
- How a devotional is a bite size piece to help people with their day.
- You are never the hero of the story in a devotional.
- Learning to ask the questions before you spend all the time on the article.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Don’t miss out on Leverage Conference! Find more information here.
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach