From spice racks to speaking engagements, Kathi and Michele dive into the importance of an organized communicator plan!
Kathi has created a system that makes a huge difference in her life. Today she shares just the tip of the iceberg of her organized plans. Keep checking back for a regular series on the organized communicator. Organization is important from writing to events in a communicators world. Even Suzi Flory shares at The Red House on organizing your writing.
An event packet is a binder (dossier) to take with you to an event for everything you might need. Kathi will cover all the parts of the binder that contains event schedules, each section, and the most effective way to utilize the information.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- The importance of a communicator plan.
- What is an event packet binder?
- How the binder communicates how you value the people you are serving.
Download Kathi’s Binder contents printable here.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
A big Communicator Academy thank you to today’s podcast sponsor, Tonya Kubo’s Secret to Thriving Online Communities.
Register now and use CALISTENER for $150 off!
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach