Welcome back as Kathi and Michele continue the series on The Organized Communicator. Today they are talking about 5 important things to clarify as they discuss event communication.
Learn how having these 5 questions as a goal has helped Kathi immensely in event communication. The conversations are easier in advance. Kathi and Michele share how when you have these conversations in advance, you will show up well prepared. Because as Kathi says, the only thing you can’t plan for is crazy.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- It’s not just up to the event planner to communicate with you, but you with them too
- How there are spoken and unspoken goals for an event
- What are the five areas to clarify before you arrive at an event
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
A big Communicator Academy thank you to today’s podcast sponsor, Tonya Kubo’s Secret to Thriving Online Communities.
Register now and use CALISTENER to save $150!
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach