Kathi and Michele share eight habits, attitudes, and behaviors that can kill a ministry.
We all have done these at some point in time. Michele and Kathi share this list to help us stay on top of in order to avoid these pitfalls.
In this first episode, learn how laziness and entitlement can be avoided. For example, expectations can be out of line. Those expectations can lead to the attitude of entitlement.
This two-part episode discusses the importance of recognizing how these attitudes, habits, or behaviors can manifest in our daily work to grow our ministry. Kathi and Michele will share how they battle to avoid these attitudes!
In today’s episode, you will know:
- Social media is not for professional requests
- The lie that says it should be easier work than it is in reality
- How we communicate shows how we value other people
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Join us for next week’s episode (Part 2). You won’t want to miss it!
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach