We continue as Kathi and Michele share more on the eight habits, attitudes, and behaviors that can kill a ministry.
Today we continue with the next six in the list of ministry killers. From victimization to the comparison trap, Michele and Kathi dive in to the importance of recognizing in your heart and self where you are in these next six attitudes.
In order to succeed, we must treat our ministry in a professional way. When you start seeing people as the steps for where you need to go there is a red-flag for attitude.
Unprofessionalism will kill your ministry fast. Addressing these next six behaviors, attitudes, and habits will help you to get back on track.
In today’s episode, you will know:
- How desperation repels, confidence attracts
- What comparison can create in you
- Attitude can carry you much farther than you think
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Thank you for joining us, friends!
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach