What helps turn your book into a ministry? Kathi and Michele talk today about a book that can go for the long haul and be turned into a ministry. Some may have the ministry first, some may have a book that is just for a season, how can you recognize the opportunity?
Kathi poses 3 questions for you:
- Is this a subject you can be excited for over the long haul?
- Can you speak from a place of authority?
- Is there a need for the topic over the long term?
Pay attention to your audience. What are they asking?
In today’s episode, you will know:
- When is it time to turn a book into a ministry?
- Can your audience talk about your topic forever?
- Where is the area I have earned the right to speak into people’s lives?
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Join our Facebook Group for continued conversation
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe to our list now and never miss an episode or blog.
Thank you for joining us, friends!
Meet Your Hosts
Author, Speaker, Communicator Academy Creator and CEO
Author, Speaker, Mastermind Coach